CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL:
- The Centrifugal Pump - Repair and maintenance of centrifugal pumps
- The Knuckleboom (Knuckle Boom) Articulating Crane -
- The Pile Driver, - And its role in the constructin industry
- Portable Power Generator Safety - Please don't endanger the life of the utility lineman.
- Metabo's Newest Heavy Duty Angle Grinder - Advanced Protection Features to Extend Tool Life
- Aluminium Tubing - Aluminium tubing is used extensively in various industries like the food processing, mining, aerospace, computer, medical equipment and automotive industries.
When we think of construction equipment most of us envision the things we see most often. Cranes on the skyline and the heavy equipment used in earthmoving, landscaping and paving are common. Most people don't usually see the equipment used every day by tradesmen in their specialized work. A list of commonly used construction equipment includes tools for layout, measuring, lifting, drilling, fabrication, cutting, welding, metal shaping, machinery moving, wiring and piping.
The list of building material used in construction goes beyond the wood, steel, brick and concrete that we often see. Contractors use a lot of specialized material for flooring, ceilings and roofing. The builders bill of material often includes supplies for electrical and plumbing, preserving and painting, metal ductwork, landscape items, adhesives, fasteners, reinforcement, and aggregates,